Feature type: Station
This name originates from Australia. It is part of the Australian Antarctic Gazetteer and the SCAR Composite Gazetteer of Antarctica.
Names that other countries have for this feature:
A scientific station on Clark Peninsula in the Windmill Islands on the eastern side of Vincennes Bay. The station was established in February 1957 for the IGY by the United States. On 4 February, 1959, Phillip Law, Director of the Antarctic Division, Department of External Affairs, accepted custody of the station on behalf of the Australian Government. The station was closed in February, 1969 and activities were transferred to Casey station, 2 km to the south on Bailey Peninsula.
No images of this place could be found.
Australian: Large scale (max 1:100,000), Medium scale (between 1:100,000 and 1:250,000), Small scale (min 1:250,000 )
All: Large scale (max 1:100,000), Medium scale (between 1:100,000 and 1:250,000), Small scale (min 1:250,000 )